Friday, October 22, 2010

Los Angeles Lakers

It is notoriously known that a majority of the NBA players have tattoos.  I wanted to focus on one of my favorite teams in the NBA, the Los Angeles Lakers.  I was searching to find out about the players and the tattoos they have and their meaning behind them.  I ended up finding a video on youtube where the players are specifically asked about the inspiration behind their unique tattoos.  I found it interesting that basically every single player had a tattoo about either friends or family.  The video also shows the difference in quality between tattoos done by amateurs artists or those who are less skilled and professional highly paid tattoo artists. The lakers players can afford to get them done by tattoo artists who can provide them with the highest quality ink and artistry, and it definitely shows.

Take a look at the video and hear the players talking about their tattoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment