Saturday, November 13, 2010

Original tattoos? Think again..

This week I wanted to explore what the most popular tattoo designs were in this past year.  I did some research and used some of my own knowledge to make these conclusions.  The results may be surprising to you tattoo lovers out there, or it may not be.  I found that some of the most popular designs were tribal tattoos, tattoos in another language, celtic designs, perennial designs such as flowers and stars, and dragon tattoos.  The dragon design for a tattoo seemed interesting to me because personally I would never want a dragon on my body because it seems meaningless.  The tattoos in a different language seems very common because I have come across people I know with quotes in a different language whether it is Chinese, Italian, etc.  In one of my earlier blogs, the student Logan, had a celtic design on his tattoo.  Tattoos are unique to the person because they have their own meaning to it no matter what type of design it could be, popular or original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment