Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where to get it?

I was curious to find out where on the body people like to get their tattoos for some possible ideas for my own self.  I found that one of the most famous spots for women to get their tattoos is on their lower back.  Tattoos on the wrist, foot, ankle, arm, chest, and back seem to be the most popular location.  I have seen a number of people on tv, at the beach, and random places with tattoos in those places.  The most common one I have personally seen is on the arm.  That seems to be a pretty popular location, especially for men.  I have also seen some very unique places for tattoos, such as the ribs and inside of the lower lip.  Getting a tattoo on the ribs seems like it would be extremely painful.  The lower lip seems unique because not many people get to see it! Also, some people get tattoos on their face, such as Lil' Wayne and the famous tear drop tattoo he has.  People choose their locations for different reasons which essentially has meaning to that person.  If i were to get a tattoo, I would probably want to get one near my foot or my ankle. 

I have found another tattoo blog that I have been interested in because of the pictures that are posted.  I look at the pictures and then I become intrigued, so I want to read what it is about. Check it out!

Below is an example of Angelina Jolie's lower back tattoo.























This is an example of a back tattoo on Lebron James





















Lastly, below is Drew Barrymore's tattoo on her ankle

No comments:

Post a Comment